Terms of Services
We are glad to have you here. But you should agree to some rules before you use the CIITELMS.expert website and service (“Services”). By “Services”, we not only mean the CIITELMS.expert website, but also the other websites, products, services, and applications that are made available through CIITELMS.expert website.
As we strive to keep ourselves updated, the Terms of Service (the “Terms”) may change to reflect the dynamic nature of our business. Please note that CIITELMS reserves the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without any prior notice. Any new services added to our business or any new features added to our services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms. Please remember to go through the most current version of the Terms. Note that violation of any of the Terms will result in the termination of your account with or without notice. You also understand and agree that CIITELMS cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Services. You agree to use the Services at your own risk.
- 1. You must be a human being. Accounts registered by "robots" or other automated methods are not allowed.
- 2. You agree to provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other relevant information that is required to complete the registration process.
- 3. Your account may only be used by you - a single account shared by multiple people is not allowed. You may create separate accounts for as many people as your plan allows.
- 4. You promise to maintain the security of your account. CIITELMS cannot be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to your failure to secure your account details.
- 5. You are responsible for any content added or activities that occur under your account (even if Content is added by others who have access to your account).
- 6. One person or legal entity cannot have more than one free account.
- 7. You promise not to use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. By using the Services, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination Conditions
1. Payment should be made by credit card. A valid credit card is a must. Please note that free accounts do not require a credit card number.
- 2. The Services are billed in advance and are non-refundable. Please note that it is up to you to make full use of the Services. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, refunds for upgrading or downgrading, or refunds for months when Services are unused with an open account. We treat everyone equally. So, no exceptions will be made.
- 3. You promise to pay taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and understand that such taxes, levies, or duties are not included in our Fees.
- 4. While upgrading or downgrading your plan, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged with the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- 5. Downgrading your Service may result in the loss of Content, features, or capability of your Account. CIITELMS does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications to the Services and Prices
1. You should initiate cancellation of your account. A request to cancel your account through e-mail or phone is not considered as cancellation.
- 2. If you cancel the Services before the end of eligibility period, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current eligibility month and you will not be charged again.
- 3. CIITELMS, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time. It may result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and waiver of all content in your Account. CIITELMS may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership of Content
1. CIITELMS reserves the right to modify or suspend, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without prior notice.
- 2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change with prior notice. CIITELMS reserves the right to post such notices at any time.
- 3. CIITELMS is not liable to anyone for any modification, price change, withdrawal or discontinuation of the Services.
- 1. We do not claim the intellectual property rights for the material that you provide to the Services. Your account information and other materials shared by you remain yours.
- 2. CIITELMS currently does not pre-screen Content. However, CIITELMS or its designee have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Content that is available through the Services.